Blog Header

Blog Header

Saturday, July 14, 2012

I wonder...

I wonder sometimes where I'll be five years from now, what I'll be doing and with whom... I wonder if I'll be married or if I'll have kids, and I wonder what their names will be if I do. I wonder sometimes what tomorrow holds-- who I'll meet and who I'll find again. And I wonder sometimes how many somebodies you have to go through before you find an everlasting friend... I wonder sometimes about what goes on inside of people's heads and wonder if, in the end, we're not so different as we maybe sometimes like to think. Because I think that in end, you probably wonder, too. And that means that we're probably not so different at all...

1 comment:

  1. Greg, BYU is a difficult place to enjoy the present if you're single. But I'm telling you to enjoy the present. Enjoy being single. Follow opportunities that would be impossible to you if attached. You will look back on those experiences as some of the best and most formative in your life. <3

    ReplyDelete